Требования к кандидату
Would you like to help a Danish software developer write code?
My name is Jacob, I live and work in Copenhagen, Denmark. I have previously lived in Kyiv for several years, and still do some business in Ukraine.
I am looking for a bright, English speaking software developer. The job is to work as my assistant — helping me with designing and implementing various software solutions.
I will provide an office for you near Kontraktovaya Ploshad.
I need an assistant to help me with multiple projects, both my own projects, and consulting for clients in Denmark and Norway.
Please include a cover letter with your CV telling a bit about yourself and what your ambitions are for the future.
Job interviews to be held in Kyiv between December 14−18.
I expect of you:
- To be responsible and able to work independently
- To have an extremely sharp eye for details, including naming things in your code
- To speak and write fluent English
- To be a good communicator (it’s a challenge to work together across the internet)
- To be the kind of person working with computers because you find it interesting, not just because it pays well
- 3+ years experience with, and fluently writing
- C# /.NET
1+ years experience with:
- ASP.NET MVC/Core/WebApi
- Unit testing or continuous integration
- Build scripts and setup (of any kind)
- Package managers (of any kind)
- Good understanding of software design patterns
It’s a plus if you also have experience with one or more of these technologies:
- Natural language processing
- Google Apps Script
- AWS or Azure
- Mobile apps development
You can expect:
- Interesting projects and clearly defined tasks (seriously!)
- 80/20 independant tasks and pair programming
- Flexible work hours
- A competitive salary
- A nice office in Podol shared with a bunch of fine people.
Создано: 2017-12-06 16:23:36 / Обновлено: 2017-12-06 16:23:36